Τhe tickets for the games against Anadolu Efes
The big moment is here. The games that are going to decide whether Olympiacos is going to defend last season’s European title at the London Final Four are ahead. Olympiacos BC is asking for the fans to use up ticket availability, pack the gym and support the team in this great effort!!
The tickets for the games that are going to take place on Wednesday 10/03/2013 at 20:00 CET and on Friday, 12/04/2013 at 20:00 CET, are now available:
• On line from www.olympiacosbc.gr from Friday, 05/04/2013
• At the Official Olympiacos BC Store (Karaoli and Dimitriou 8, NEO FALIRO) from Saturday 06/04/2013 (work hours: Saturday 09:00-18:00, Sunday 10:00 – 15:00 and Monday through Friday 09:00 – 21:00)
• By phone at 210 8938007.
The same from the tickets offices of the Peace and Friendship Stadium will commence on Monday, April 8, 2013 and between 10:00 and 18:00h and will continue through Friday (10:00 till the jump-ball of the game). Each fan has the right to purchase up to two (2) tickets by providing a valid police issued ID card.
Showing a valid Police issued ID card is required in order for tickets to be purchased.
Prices: 10€ - 15€ - 25€ - 30€
For tickets of more expensive categories, you should contact the Olympiacos BC offices at 2104527600.
We wish to remind you, that there is option for every fan to print his ticket himself, with the ‘print at home’ technology. Thus, one can come to the gym without any prior procedure, by just bringing at the gate the ticket one has printed. This way there are no waiting lines and the entrance to the gym is best facilitated.
POLICY FOR PEOPLE WITH KINETIC PROBLEMS
Olympiacos BC would like to inform fans dealing with kinetic problems of the following, in view of both Euroleague games against Anadolu Efes Istanbul :
• Fans should contact Olympiacos BC at 2104527600 until Tuesday, April 9, 2013 for the first game and until Thursday, April 11, 2013 for the second game, so they can acquire a DAY PASS from Gate 8. Those who will not get in touch in time will not have the right to enter the gym.
• Free entrance is foreseen for the said fans and one accompanying person.
• Said fans will only enter the gym through Gate 8.