The tickets for the game against Barcelona
The Tickets’ Administration of OLYMPIACOS B.C. would like to announce that the tickets for the TOP-16 game against FC BARCELONA REGAL, which will take place on Thursday 07/03/2013 at 20:45 (CET) are now available:
• From the ticket offices of the Peace and Friendship Stadium and at the official Olympiacos BC Store (Karaoli and Dimitriou 8, Neo Faliro).
• The sale at the Peace and Friendship ticket offices will begin on Tuesday 05/3/2013 and between 10:00 – 18:00h, until the day of the game, Thursday, 07/3/2013 (10:00 till the jump-ball).Each fan has the right to purchase up to two (2) tickets by providing a valid police issued ID card.
Showing a valid Police issued ID card is required in order for tickets to be purchased.
Prices: 10€ - 15€ - 25€ - 30€
For tickets of more expensive categories, you should contact the Olympiacos BC offices at 2104527600.
We wish to remind you, that there is option for every fan to print his ticket himself, with the ‘print at home’ technology. Thus, one can come to the gym without any prior procedure, by just bringing at the gate the ticket one has printed. This way there are no waiting lines and the entrance to the gym is best facilitated.
POLICY FOR PEOPLE WITH KINETIC PROBLEMS
Olympiacos BC would like to inform fans dealing with kinetic problems of the following, in view of the Euroleague game against Barcelona on March 7, 2013 (20:45h CET):
• Fans should contact Olympiacos BC at 2104527600 until Wednesday, February 6, 2013 so they can acquire a DAY PASS from Gate 8. Those who will not get in touch in time will not have the right to enter the gym.
• Free entrance is foreseen for the said fans and one accompanying person.
• Said fans will only enter the gym through Gate 8.