Beginning of the volunteering project for 2010-2011
Olympiacos BC announces the commencement of the procedure for the submission of application for the Volunteering Program for the 2010-2011 season.
After the first season of the Program implementation, Olympiacos BC will continue to develop the Volunteering program and expand it in other areas as well.
The basic aim of the project is to give the Olympiacos basketball team fans the opportunity to offer volunteering services during the team events, support the players’ efforts during the games, offer significant assistance in the efforts by OLYMPIACOS BC in various sections within the Social Responsibility Project and experience unique moments of the team’s effort to win the top!
This unique experience is for any interested party above 18 years of age that wishes to become an Olympiacos volunteer, after filling in the relevant application form and successfully pass the procedure of the individual interviews.
The procedure for the submission of applications for the 2010-2011 season starts tomorrow. Apart from the areas described in the volunteer’s application form, this year we seek for team fans with experience in the following:
• Video services/photographing
• Spectators service
All information on the project, as well as the Volunteer application form, can be found on the official web page of the team www.olympiacosbc.gr , while the dead line for the submission of the applications is October 29, 2010.
To download the application (PDF format) you can click here and you can also fax it at 2104527601.
1. Olympiacos BC – Volunteering Project
Code for the Proper Behavior of the Volunteer
All volunteers of the Olympiacos BC Volunteering Project will have to behave in a totally professional manner and morality. The Project is thus scheduled so as to promote values such as integrity and dignity. For the success of the project, it is essential that volunteers uphold and abide by the following Proper Behavior Code.
· Volunteers have to be at least of 18 years of age and this should be proven by I.D., passport, driver’s license etc.
· They have to abide by the guidelines describing their duties and behave in an honorary fashion.
· They have to abide by security codes and take care of their personal safety.
· They have to come in a timely fashion at any pre-described event and follow relevant instructions.
Volunteers have to be properly attired, according to the instructions given for the said event.
· Smoking and alcohol consumption is prohibited during the presence of the volunteer and in case this guideline is breached, then the volunteer will be relieved from his duties.
· Volunteers are not allowed to ask for autographs or taking photos with Olympiacos players, cheerleaders or other personalities participating in events, during performing their duties.
· In all Olympiacos BC activities and events where volunteers will be participating, it is mandatory that there is absolute discretion.
· Any event scheduled by Olympiacos BC can be cancelled at any time if deemed necessary.
By applying for the Volunteering Project of Olympiacos BC, you are not automatically considered to be a participant.